Choose a Real Estate Agent
Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It is necessary to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large, important purchase. Tony can guide you through this process, and help you navigate your way to your perfect home.
It’s best to interview a few agents. Here are some questions to consider in your interviewing process:
- Look for a full-time agent who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Ask for a list of properties they have sold or a list of references.
- Choose a Real Estate agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.